The undersigned gives
pursuant to Article 6 et seq. of the EU Regulation 679/2016
to each of the following points concerning the purposes – formats – rights of personal data.
- Pursuant to Article 6, EU Regulation 679/2016
- Personal data processing is binding and mandatory (also pursuant to Article 13, EU Regulation 679/2016) to ensure the execution of the contract with 60REC, the resulting supplying of the required services, the issuing of the due invoices and the fulfilment of the related fiscal obligations: for those purposes data shall also be transferred for processing to third parties.
- If the data subject refuses to provide personal data the activities under Point 1 will be impossible to pursue.
- Data processing implies that the necessary data will also be transferred to third parties providing remote services to ensure 60REC can perform its tasks
- Recorded data shall also be used for the statistical reporting of the activity of 60REC and to send the data subject information about it. When necessary for the aforementioned reasons, data shall also be transferred to third parties.
- 60REC shall bindingly and mandatorily transfer the personal data to third parties for the purpose of pursuing its tasks in accordance with the signed contract. The third parties are authorised to carry out processing for the given purposes only.
- Personal data is mostly processed by electronic and computer means and stored digitally, on paper and any other appropriate device in compliance with the minimum security measures required under Article 6, subparagraph 4, point e) EU Regulation 679/2016 and in the forms and security provisions pursuant to Article 32 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
- The provided personal data will be stored for 10 years, also in compliance with fiscal obligations.
- 60REC is authorised to send information through Short Message Texts and What’s App messages to the mobile phone number provided among the personal data to be processed.
- Controller is 60REC s.r.l.s. with registered offices in Parma, viale Rustici, 4 (VAT No. 02815930348). Personal data shall be processed at the same registered offices; and they shall be stored at the operational offices of the controlling company for the period of 10 years as already indicated;
- Should the data subject wish to exercise any of his/her following rights, a request should be sent to the 60REC Controller via email (email@example.com ). The Controller shall give immediate response to the data subject’s request:
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW HIS OR HER CONSENT pursuant to Article 7 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 – The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION of his or her personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 – Provision of a supplementary statement without undue delay.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE of his or her personal data (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Article 17 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 – in particular according to Points a) to f) of subparagraph 1, in compliance with the formats as per Subparagraph 2.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION of processing in the ways and pursuant to Article 18 of the EU Regulation 678/2016 – where one of Points from a) to d) of Subparagraph 1 applies, with the possibility of processing under Paragraph 2.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Article 13, Subparagraph 2 of the EU Regulation 679/2016
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY – To reuse his or her personal data for different purposes in different activities and also to transmit those data to another controller without any hindrance to their use.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING of his or her personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 – Right to object to processing for direct marketing or profiling purposes
- Pursuant to Article 19 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, when possible and not involving a disproportionate effort, the Controller will inform the data subject about rectifications or erasure or restriction of personal data processing.